Dr. Χρήστος Θέος
Είναι ενεργό μέλος στην ESSKA (European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy) και του ICRS (International Cartilage Repair Society).
Έχει ειδικότητα σε Αθλητικές Κακώσεις, Αρθροπλαστική γόνατος, Αρθροπλαστική ισχύου και Αρθροπλαστική ώμου.
Στην ορθοπεδική κλινική, με την υποστήριξη της σύγχρονης τεχνολογίας και την εφαρμογή των πλέον σύγχρονων ιατρικών μεθόδων, αντιμετωπίζει όλο το φάσμα τόσο των επειγόντων, όσο και των χρόνιων ορθοπεδικών παθήσεων. Με τη μέθοδο της ενδομυελικής ήλωσης αντιμετωπίζονται όλοι οι τύποι των καταγμάτων μακρών οστών.
Η Ορθοπεδική Κλινική αντιμετωπίζει όλες τις χρόνιες εκφυλιστικές παθήσεις των αρθρώσεων με τις τελευταίες γενεές αρθροπλαστικών.
Ο χειρουργός ορθοπεδικός Θέος Χρήστος εδρεύει στην Καλλιθέα, είναι διευθυντής στην Ορθοπεδική Κλινική του Metropolitan Hospital και επικεφαλής του ιατρικού team της ομάδας ποδοσφαίρου Ολυμπιακού Πειραιώς.
Piraeus Medical Board license, Greece
- Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
- Robotic joint replacement MAKO- Stryker
- Sports Medicine
- ATLS ( Advanced Trauma Life Support), PHTLS (prehospital trauma life support), CEP (chief emergency physician), ALS ( advanced life support), APLS ( advanced pediatric life support)
- MD (Doctor of Medicine),
- MSc-EMDM (European Master in Disaster Medicine).
- Director ATLS- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Scientific Collaborator of 1st Orthopaedic Clinique of University of Athens (Attiko Hospital)
Consultant for 12 Years
“Analysis of survivorship of trauma patients with combined blunt injuries by using the TRISS methodology” by the First Surgical Department of University of Athens – (submitted on 22/01/2003)
1. 5th Annual Current Concepts in Sports Medicine
April 14 – 16, 2011 at Hospital for Special Surgery & Weill Cornell Medical College
2. Current Concepts in Sports Medicine, April 25-26, 2014 at Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
I have attended the Advanced Reconstructive and Cartilage Repair of the Knee/24th Annual Holiday Total Knee, presented by Hospital for Special Surgery and Funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, Tuesday, December 4, 2012- Friday, December 7, 2012, New York, NY, USA
Member and instructor of “ΕΠΟΜΕΑ” Rescue Team- Hellenic Federation of Civil Protection since 2012. License Nr: 91
Since January 2007: I’m member of the scientific committee of the postgraduate MASTER of Medical School of University of Athens with title “ INTERNATIONAL HEALTH CRISIS- DISASTER MEDICINE” and director Mr Theofilos Rosenberg, professor of Medical School of University of Athens, Greece
I participated in the EFORT Instructional Course with topic Foot and Ankle in Geneva, Switzerland– 26-27 November 2010
I participated in the EFORT Instructional Course with topic Knee surgery – patello femoral disorders in Lyon, France- 11/03-12/03/2011
I participated and educated in the Stryker MAKOplasty® Bioskills course on the RIO® Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopedic System on April 11th and 12th in Miami, FL.
I am Team Doctor of OLYMPIACOS FOOTBALL CLUB for the period 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016….
- Postgraduate seminars of the Hellenic Surgical Society 1997
- Postgraduate seminars of the Hellenic Surgical Society 1998
- Postgraduate seminars of the Hellenic Surgical Society 1999
- Postgraduate seminars of the Hellenic Society of Vascular Surgery 1998
- Postgraduate seminars of the Hellenic College of Orthopaedic Surgeons 1999… 2001
- Postgraduate professional training center of “Asclepeion” hospital – Medical stuff training program 1999…2000 (provider)
And many other national and international seminars and workshops on orthopaedic surgery all over the world…
- Postgraduate professional training center of “Asclepeion” hospital, of “LAIKO” Hospital, and of “KAT” Hospital in Athens, Greece –Medical and Nursing stuff training program 1999…2000…2001…2002…2003…2004…2005
- Nursing stuff training program 2009, 2010 of Metropolitan Hospital, N. Faliro, Athens, Greece
- Guest lecturer in the postgraduate educational programme in 401 Military Hospital in Athens (2004).
- Instructor of over 40 ATLS provider courses in Greece.
- Guest speaker about “EDUCATION IN MANAGEMENT OF DISASTERS” on April 2002 in “PANARKADIKO” Hospital, Tripolis, Greece
- Guest lecturer during clinical seminars of 1st Orthopaedic Department of University of Athens in “ATTIKO” Hospital , on April 2011.
- Since 2007- present: Lecturer in the postgraduate MASTER of Medical School of University of Athens with title “ INTERNATIONAL HEALTH CRISIS- DISASTER MEDICINE” and director Mr Theofilos Rosenberg, professor of Medical School of University of Athens, Greece.
- Instructor of the ‘FIRST AID TRAINING’ SEMINAR of the employees of Hilton hotel of Athens, Greece on 16-11-2012 and 19-11-2012
- Working experience in emergency medicine and trauma surgery
- Working experience in sports medicine surgery
- Working experience in joint reconstruction surgery (especially hip and knee arthroplasty)
- During my residency working experience in the Bone and Tissue Bank of “Asclepeion” Hospital in Voula, Athens Greece
- I was Venue Medical Manager in “PANATHINAIKO” stadium during the international Archery tournament in Athens, 9-15 August 2003
- I was Venue Medical Manager in “PANATHINAIKO” stadium (Archery and Marathon running) during Olympic Games of 2004 in Athens
- I was the Chief Emergency Physician during the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, and 24th Classical Marathon Race of Athens from 2003 to 2006.
- I am the Team Doctor of Olympiacos Piraeus FC, since June 2011.
• Member of the International Cartilage Repair Society (Icrs)
• Member of the European Society of Sports Traumatology Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (Esska)
• Hellenic Surgical Society
• Hellenic Society of Surgical Infections
• Hellenic Society of Transfusion Therapy
• Hellenic Society of Paediatric Trauma
• Hellenic Institution of Osteoporosis
The last 8 years (2007…. 2014) I participate in the international learning & training programs on orthopaedic surgery, presented by Hospital for Special Surgery and Funded by the Stavros S. Niarchos Foundation, in New York, NY, USA.(Fellowship of Stavros Niarchos Foundation)